The specific role of different nutrients in this situation is not clear yet but some nutrients deficiency can be responsible for this situation. Some general guidelines can be given for this situation.
- Eat food products rich in protein.
- Increase the intake of vitamins (especially B complex C and Biotin) and minerals ( Zinc and Iron).
- Hair loss can also be due to some kind of food allergy. In such cases the dietary management is entirely dependent on the elimination of ‘culprit’ foods.
- Reduce the intake of refined and processed food products, animal fats and meat.
- Essential fatty acid intake should be enhanced.