Some important tips for healthy eating habits in asthma are
- If you are suffering from any specific food allergy, then eliminate the food allergen completely (you have to avoid each and every food item in which that food allergen is present).
- Include sprouted pulses, green leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits in your daily meals.
- Avoid fried and fatty foods.
- Avoid processed food products and excess of tea and coffee.
- Always take freshly prepared warm food.
- Avoid taking full meal, instead take small quantity of food at short intervals (at least 3 hrs).