- Lie down on the abdomen with legs together, toes pointing outwards and soles of the feet facing up.
- Chin touching the ground.
- Stretch the hands straight above the head, biceps touching the ears and palms resting on the ground.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Prone
- While breathing in, raise the head and trunk up to the navel with minimum support of the palms.
- While breathing out, slowly bring the trunk and head back to starting position.
- This is one round. Repeat ten rounds.
- If possible, keep the hands at the back with the fingers interlocked. But avoid strain.
- Synchronize movements and breathing, keeping the eyes closed.