Ankle stretch breathing
- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
- The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Tadasana
- Open the eyes and fix your gaze on a point on the wall ahead. Place the palms in front of your thighs.
- While inhaling , raise your hands and stretch the ankles. Feel yourself growing taller and firm.
- As you exhale, bring your hands and heels down.
- Repeat five times keeping the movements of hands and ankles, continuously breathing in synchronization. Feel the stretch, from your ankles to your fingers as you reach upwards.
- Relax in standing position, hands by the side of the thighs. Observe your breath and enjoy the stability for a few seconds.