Hands in and out breathing
- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
- The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Tadasana
- Stretch out your arms in front, in level with your shoulders and bring the palms together.
- While breathing in, spread your arms sideways in the horizontal plane.
- While breathing out, bring the arms forward with palms touching each other.
- Repeat the procedure five times synchronizing breathing with arm movements.
- Relax in standing position, hands by the side of the thighs. Feel the changes in the breath and the body, especially the arms, shoulders and the back of the neck.