[dt_sc_blockquote type=”type2″ variation=”blue”]
When to ask for help…
A homeopathic physician can be consulted at any time for the treatment of constipation but in certain circumstances, they should be immediately consulted.
- when experiencing extreme unease and pain while passing hard stools.
- bleeding from anus.
- sudden weight loss which is unexplainable.
- changes in bowel habits, constipation alternating with diarrhea or sudden constipation.
- constipation along with vomiting and abdominal discomfort.
- pain along with bleeding while passing the stools.
- poor growth of child as a result of constipation.
- constipation lasting more than 3 months.
- frequent urinary infection due to fullness of bowel.
- much straining while passing the stool.
- child becomes lethargic and unable to participate in normal activities.