HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH – MODE OF TREATMENT
Depression is a manifestation of the abnormal internal emotional condition. To cure this emotion, the disturbance has to removed and it can be achieved by two ways:
- Psycho- therapy
- Remedial measures
A homeopathic prescription is based on the totality of symptoms, which means all the symptoms (emotional and physical) of the diseased person. Not only the symptoms, but also person’s built, complexion, sleep pattern, eating and bowel habits and many more of such types are combined logically. Hence, they characterizes the individuality of a person.
Once, the totality is attained, a similar picture is searched among the homeopathic remedies. In order to be most suitable, curative remedy it should correspond to these signs and symptoms. And this remedy is called as a constitutional remedy for this person. The constitutional remedy will not only heal the person but also remove the layers, which covered the original personality of the person, once.
Few medicines with respect to some of the symptoms are:
It is recommended not to use these medicine without consulting a qualified homeopathic physician, as it can complicate the problem.
- Despairing, hopeless, discouraged easily, lack of confidence
- Aconite, Anacardium, Ignatia, Phosphoric acid, Pulsatilla, Sepia
- Hysterical (changeable)
- Alumina, Ignatia, Moschus, Platina, Pulsatilla
- Melancholic, despondent, depressed, low-spirited, gloomy, apprehensive
- Anacardium, Arsenic album, Aurum metallicum, Ignatia, Natrum muraticum, Nux vomica, Phosphorus, Pulsatilla, Sepia
- Sad, sentimental, sighing
- Antimonium crudum, Aurum metallicum, Ignatia, Natrum muraticum, Pulsatilla, Sepia
- Antimonium crudum, Arsenic album, Aurum metallicum, Nux vomica