Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Helps in energy production
- Needed to maintain healthy skin and eyes and to produce red blood cells.
- Maintains good vision.
- Essential for growth.
- Brewer’s yeast
- Cottage cheese
- Oily fish (mackerel, oil, herring)
- Fortified breakfast cereals
- Green vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, brussels sprouts, spinach)
- Inflammation of the angle of the mouth, red and swollen tongue, swelling of the lips.
- Photophobia (an abnormal visual intolerance to light).
- Burning and itching of eyes.
- Nerve damage
- No toxic reactions