Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Important in utilizing all food sources for energy.
- Important for synthesizing amino acids, proteins and chemicals needed for nerve transmission.
- Important for maintaining blood sugar level.
- Important for immune response.
- Helps in Red Blood Cell production.
- Treats premenstrual symptoms.
- Whole grains
- Wheat germ
- Wheat bran
- Whole cereals
- Dried yeast
- Nerve related problems
- Stomatitis (angle of the mouth gets affected)
- Glossitis (shiny tongue)
- Chelosis (lips become red)
- Skin problems
- Toxic in doses more than 200 mg / day.
o Nerve damage