Makes – 4
The above mentioned values are for 1 serving only. Please note that changing/substituting any ingredient in the recipe may cause a change in nutritive value also.
|Whole wheat flour
|Green gram (moong), whole
|Potato, boiled and mashed
||1 medium size
|Green chilies, finely chopped
- Soak whole green gram (moong) for 2-3 hours.
- Mix all the ingredients and add enough water to make a soft dough.
- Roll into thick chapatis and cook them in a non-stick pan (with some oil), on both sides.
- Serve hot with curd or yogurt.
|Things to remember
- Use salt according to the salt restriction prescribed by your physician / dietician
- Use oils / fast according to your physical condition. If you are obese than use low amounts of fats/oils.
- 1 teaspoon (tsp.) = 5 ml / gms
- 1 Tablespoon (Tbs.) = 15 ml / gms
- 1 Bowl (katori) = 150 ml / gms
- 1 Cup = 220 ml