High blood pressure is a lifelong disease. It can be judiciously controlled by homeopathic medicines and certain lifestyle modifications.
The main objectives of hypertension management is :
- To keep the blood pressure under control.
- Detection and removal of the cause.
- Management of complications.
- Educating the patient.
The most important guidelines for blood pressure control are :
- Eat healthy food.
- Do regular exercises as advised by the doctor.
- Regular intake of medicine as per medical advice.
- Regular monitoring of blood pressure.