CHICKEN POX VACCINE – SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS
- Do not mix with other vaccines in the same syringe.
- If measles (live) vaccine is not given at the same time, an interval of 1 month should elapse between 2 vaccines.
- Pregnancy should be avoided for 3 months after vaccination.
- It has to be administered immediately after reconstitution.
- Efficient cold chain has to be maintained.
- The disinfectants applied on the skin should be allowed to dry before injecting the vaccine.
- All life saving drugs must be available to combat a serious allergic reaction, if any.