- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
- The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Tadasana
- Now, stretch the arms up above the head straight or put the hands on the waist.
- Now, stand on the heels and start walking forward maintaining balance for about one minute.
- Then, walk both forward and backward for another one minute or longer.
- Then relax in Tadasana.
- Keep the knees straight all through the practice.
- Try to walk in one straight line.
III. Breathing Normal.