- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
- The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Tadasana
- Bend the elbows and rest the hands with loose fists close to the chest.
- Jump up while touching the heels to the buttocks and then land on the feet.
- Gradually increase the speed and repeat 10-20 times.
Mukha Dhouti to relax
- Lean forward and rest the arms on the respective thighs keeping the arms straight.
- Inhale through the nose and exhale forcefully through the mouth.
- Stand in Tadasana and relax.
- Exhalation in Mukha Dhouti relieves the strain due to jogging and jumping.
- Pull the abdomen inwards during exhalation. It can improve the force of expulsion of air.