Makarasana Knee flexion extension
- Lie down on the abdomen with legs together, toes pointing outwards and soles of the feet facing up.
- Chin touching the ground.
- Stretch the hands straight above the head, biceps touching the ears and palms resting on the ground.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Prone
- Widen the feet, heels inwards touching the ground, toes outwards.
- Bending the right hand, place the right palm on the left shoulder. Keep the left palm on the right shoulder, the chin on the hands so as to support the chin at a point where the two arms cross. Relax in this position.
- The forehead can also be rested instead of chin.