Knee cap tightening (In shavasana or Dandasana)
- Sit with both legs stretched, heels together.
- Place the palms on the floor by the side of the buttocks.
- Make the spine, neck and head erect.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (shavasana / Dandasana)
- Focus your awareness on your knees and keep your eyes closed.
- Slowly pull the kneecaps upwards and then release them.
- Repeat this practice 20 times with normal breathing.
- Practise it with full awareness.
- 20 times constitutes one set while sitting. Practise such five sets in a day.
- Repeat the movements rhythmically.
- Synchronize the movements with breathing. While inhaling pull up the kneecaps and while exhaling release them.