Sitting position loosening
- Sit with both legs stretched, heels together.
- Place the palms on the floor by the side of the buttocks.
- Make the spine, neck and head erect.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Dandasana
- Now, close your eyes and focus your awareness on your knee joints.
- Move the knees alternately up and down not lifting them too much.
- Repeat this movement twenty times or more.
- During this practice, feel the relaxation and loosening of the knee joints.
- Stop the practice and relax for a while.
- Do not move the heels forward or backward while moving the knee up and down.