- Lie down on the back with the legs, feet and knees together.
- Stretch the hands straight above the head, biceps touching the ears and the palms facing the ceiling.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Supine
- While breathing in, slowly raise the head, shoulders and the body up to the lower part of the back, raise the arms up to the shoulder level (parallel to the ground).
- Hold this position for a while.
- While breathing out come down and relax.
- Repeat the same movements five times.