Thigh flexion (with support to leg)
- Lie down on the back with the legs, feet and knees together.
- Stretch the hands straight above the head, biceps touching the ears and the palms facing the ceiling.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Supine
- The instructor holds the right foot of the person and while the person exhales the knee is bent forward towards the chest, feeling the flexion of the thigh.
- While exhaling the leg is straighten
- Practice it five times.
- Repeat this practice with the left leg.