Through homeopathic treatment, it is the person as a whole who is treated and not just the disease. Disease is considered to be a part of the body, it has no material existence. It results due to the internal derangement of the inner force (vital force) which manifests outside as signs and symptoms. The person becomes weak and suffers from disease. The cause which has resulted in the disturbance has to eliminated first, then only an effective treatment can proceed, and the person be cured.
Now that we have understood the cause and the symptoms of piles(hemorrhoids), the picture of this disease has become clear and the selection of a homeopathic remedy can be done. Here are few of the homeopathic remedies based on certain symptoms.
It is recommended that these homeopathic medicines should be administered only after consulting a qualified homeopathic physician.
- Haemorrhoids or piles- in general Aconite, Aesculus hipp, Aloes, Arsenic album, Belladonna, Carbo veg, Fluoric acid, Hamamelis, Hypericum, Millefolium, Nux vomica, Podophylum, Sulphur.
- Bleeding piles Aconite, Aesculus hippocatanum, Aloes, Hamamelis, Millefolium, Nux vomica, Phosphorus, Sulphur.
- Piles with no bleeding Aesculus hippocatanum, Ignatia, Nux vomica, Sulphur.
- Piles bluish, purplish in appearance Aesculus hippocatanum, Aloes, Muraticum acid.
- Burning in haemorrhoids or piles Aesculus hipp, Arsenic album, Capsicum, Fluoric acid, Ignatia, Nux vomica, Ratanhia, Sulphur.
- Inflamed piles Aconite
- Itching with piles Aesculus hippocatanum, Aloes, Hamamelis, Nux vomica, Petroselinum, Sulphur.
- Protruding, grape-like, swollen piles Aesculus hippocatanum, Aloes, Ammonium carb, Carbo veg, Causticum, Dioscorea, Nux vomica.
- Sensitive, extremely painful piles Aesculus hipp, Aloes, Capsicum, Causticum, Hamamelis, Hypericum, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Nux vomica, Ratanhia, Silicea.
On the basis of the totality of symptoms (mental, physical, emotional) the homeopathic physician, selects a remedy best suited to the case.