I. Starting position
- Sit in any Meditative posture
- Close the right nostril with the right thumb by adopting Nasika Mudra and exhale completely through the left nostril, then inhale deeply through the same left nostril.
- Close the left nostril with your ring and small fingers of the right hand , then open the right nostril and exhale through the right nostril, again inhale through the same right nostril.
- Then close the right nostril and exhale through the left nostril. This is one round of Nadishuddhi Pranayama.
- This practice also helps to maintain balance between Nadis.
- Repeat nine rounds.