I. Starting position
- Sit in any meditative postures like padmasana, vajrasana, sukhasana.
- Let the upper teeth touch the lower teeth.
- The tip of the tongue behind the teeth and air is sucked in.
- Inhale through the crevices of the teeth and the air moves over the gums slowly and continuously into the mouth and passes down the trachea into the lungs.
- The warm air is exhaled out slowly through the trachea, and the nostrils and the breath stops automatically.
- The deep relaxation obtained due to cooling, extends the Kevala Kumbhaka (automatic cessation of breath).
- This completes one round of Sadanta. Repeat nine rounds.