- Sit with both legs stretched, heels together.
- Place the palms on the floor by the side of the buttocks.
- Make the spine, neck and head erect.
- Close the eyes.
Siddhasana (For men) Siddhayoni (For women)
- Sit in Dandasana.
- Bend the right leg along the ground at the knee joint and right heel touching the perineum.
- Bend the left leg at the knee and place the left heel on the right heel.
- Make sure that both the knees are resting on the ground.
- Sit erect. Hands on the thighs with elbows bent.