- Grind white cumin seeds, fennel seeds and mishri. Mix the equal quantities of these three powders add take one teaspoon of this powder with milk thrice daily. It increases the amount of milk in lactating mothers.
- If mother is anemic, then also there is decreased milk production. In such cases lactating mothers should take one ripe papaya on an empty stomach daily. Grapes can also be taken besides papaya.
- Carrot juice and raw onions are also effective in increasing milk production.
- Massage castor oil on breast twice or thrice daily.
Low blood pressure
- Soak 30-35 raisins in a porcelain vessel with half glass of water overnight. Now chew these raisins (one by one) properly early in the morning.
- Soak 5-10 almond kernels in water overnight. Grind them coarsely and have it with milk.
- Add one teaspoon ashwagandha, half teaspoon vidari to a cup of warm milk and drink it at night.
- Gently massage penis with castor oil or brahmi ghee.
- Gently massage the pubic bone with castor oil or brahmi ghee.
Remedies for both men and women
- Eat ten raw almonds (soak them in water overnight and peel off the skin in the morning) in breakfast.
- Prepare almond drink by adding 10 almonds paste (soak them in water overnight and peel off the skin in the morning and grind them), one teaspoon pure ghee ,one teaspoon sugar in a cup of warm milk. Add a pinch of nutmeg and saffron to enhance its flavor . Now blend all these ingredients and take it.
- Eat three anjeer (figs) with one teaspoon honey after breakfast. An hour later take a glass oflassi.
- Mix one quarter cup water and a clove of garlic (finely chopped) in a cup of milk . Boil this milk until it remains half. Take this milk at bed time.
- At one teaspoon fresh ginger juice in one tablespoon onion juice. Take this mixture twice daily.
- Roast some common salt on a thick bottomed pan till it turns dark brown. Allow it to cool and store it in an airtight container. Take one and a half teaspoon of this salt with warm water before temperature rises and after fever comes down (preferably on an empty stomach). Try to avoid tea coffee up to 48 hours of this dosage. Don’t use this remedy in hypertensive and elderly people.
- Mix roasted alum salt powder and powdered sugar in the ratio of 1:4. Take this mixture with lukewarm water (in 2 grams amount each) thrice daily.This remedy is contraindicated in pregnant women.
- Chew some tulsi (holy basil) leaves and black pepper corns together thrice daily.
- Put half grams kutki powder in a batasha and take it with fresh water before temperature rises.
- In a state of fever, give the above remedy with lukewarm water twice or thrice daily.
- Add equal quantities of kutki powder and sugar. Give 2 grams of this mixture twice or thrice daily with fresh water.
- Rub some brahmi oil on the sole of the feet and on the scalp.
- Strictly avoid toxic substances like drugs and cigarettes.
- Taking fresh aloe vera gel (one teaspoon thrice daily) can relieve uncomfortable symptoms.
- Roast some cumin seeds and allow them to cool. Chew these seeds in the amount of 1 teaspoon and follow with one Teaspoon Aloe vera juice.
- Take a cup of coconut water with some natural sugar added in it.
- Eat about 10-20 fresh raspberries on an empty stomach twice or thrice daily.
- For the entire week before the periods are expected, take one tablespoon aloe vera gel thrice daily.
- Instill 2-4 drops of fresh pure ghee (of cow’s milk) into nose.
- Instill 7-8 drops of mustard oil into the nostril of the same side as that of migraine. It has to be done twice or thrice daily.
- Soak dried amla (indian gooseberry) and coriander seeds (one teaspoon each) in 250 ml water in an earthen vessel overnight. Mash and sieve it. Add 2 teaspoon mishri powder to this and have it.
- Avoid direct sun light.
- Apply about 4-5 drops of warm brahmi ghee in each nostril when headache develops.
- Increase frequency of meals up to 5-6 times.
- Mix 1teaspoon lemon juice to a cup of coconut water and take a sip every 15 minutes.
- Soak ten raw almonds overnight, and next morning peel off the skin and eat them.
- Add a drop of rose water or rose essence in a cup of milk. Boil the milk and drink it warm.
- Add 1teaspoon of grated ginger in a cup of water and boil it for 10-15 minutes. Strain and drink before before evacuating the bowel.
Mouth ulcer (blisters)
- Apply small harad powder on the affected area twice or thrice daily.
- Mix glycerine and roasted borax powder. Apply this twice or thrice daily.
- Use diluted tomato juice for rinsing mouth.
- For children- apply or sprinkle fine powder of mishri and camphor in 8:1 ratio.
Muscle cramps and spasms
- For cramps in foot, soak your foot in a bucket of warm water containing salt (1-2 teaspoon)
- Add 2/3 cup baking soda and 1/4 cup ginger in a tub of water. Now use this water for bath.
- Take a cup of warm milk at bedtime.
Take half teaspoon triphala powder with warm water daily before retiring to bed.