- Add 10 gm mishri in 50 ml radish juice. Take it early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Crush 3-4 newly formed peepal leaves with sugar or mishri. Grind them finely in mortar-pestle. Now add this mixture to 250 ml water and sieve it. Take this juice twice daily
- Take mint leaves juice with some sugar.
An hour before flying
- Swallow some ginger pieces with a cup of water.
- Drink at least three to four cups of water at interval of 1-2 hours.
- Don’t drink coffee or any other caffeinated beverage.
After reaching the destination
- Rub a little warm sesame oil on the scalp and on the soles of feet.
- Drink a cup of hot milk with a pinch each of nutmeg and ginger.
- Drink 15 ml bathua juice (without any salt or sugar) on empty stomach early in the morning and in the evening as well. Do not take anything two hours before and after this.
- Try to drink of watermelon juice with quarter tsp coriander powder twice or thrice daily.
- Use a hot water bottle and an ice pack to alternate the hot and cold applications on the kidney area. Alternate the temperature every 30 seconds until the pain subsides.
- Take 1-2 tsp fenugreek (methi) seed powder with water at early morning.
Take 2-3 walnut kernels on an empty stomach early in the morning.