- The simple remedy is to inhale steam. You can use plain water or can put some ginger in it.
- Rub menthol on the forehead and on the sinus area. You can use eucalyptus oil also.
- Just sniff the fragrance of chopped onions.
- Lubricate the nostrils by few drops of brahmi ghee or saline solution.
Nausea and vomiting
- Fennel or peppermint tea can help in nausea.
- Chew a ginger root.
- Clove or ginger tea can help in relieving the symptoms.
- Take barley water and peppermint tea.
- Massage abdominal area with lemon oil (mixed in some light carrier oil).
- Drink infusion of lemon in hot water.
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a cup of coconut water and give this solution as and when required.
- For worms, give your children 1teaspoon triphala water with warm water.
- Dissolve 3 grams of suhaaga in adequate amount of water to form a paste and apply it on both the nostrils.
- Allow cold water stream to fall over head from height.
- Drink cool water.
- If the bleedings does not stop, put some drops of lukewarm ghee in each nostril.
- Drink either cranberry or pomegranate juice.
- You can use pomegranate juice as nose drops.
- Boil 125 ml water and allow to cool. After cooling, add 15 ml lemon juice and 15 ml honey to it. Take this on empty stomach early morning.
- Take plenty of water.
- Soak ten raw almonds overnight. Peel them in morning and blend them in a blender with a cup of warm milk. Add a pinch of ginger, cardamom and saffron. Drink twice daily preferably before breakfast and before bedtime.
- Chew handful of white til (sesame) seeds in morning.
- Eat some light food or take fruit juice.
- Take a chopped banana with one teaspoon ghee and a pinch of cardamom.