- Do gargles with warm saline water as and when required.
- Add half teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of milk and boil. Give 2-3 boils and sieve it. Allow it to cool to a tolerable temperature and add half teaspoon finely powdered mishri or sugar in it. Take this milk before retiring to bed.
- Take yogurt during your meals.
- Apply yogurt to the patches of oral thrush.
- Add a drop of tea tree oil in previously boiled warm water and use this solution as a spray at the affected area.
- Drink the infusion of marigold flower.
- Add apple cider vinegar in warm water and use this solution as a spray at the affected area.
- Peel and grind two cloves of garlic. Boil this crushed cloves in 250 ml milk for half an hour. Allow it to cool down to a tolerable temperature. Take this twice daily.
- Grind two cloves and boil this powder in half glass of water till it remains half. Sieve this mixture and add mishri powder. Take this mixture about 5-6 times per day.
- Grind two cloves and mix this powder in 30 ml water. Boil and take this. For vomiting during pregnancy grind 2 cloves with mishri, add them to half cup of warm water and have it.