- Two teaspoons of lemon juice in 1/4 cup of warm water helps in relieving all kinds of abdominal pain. A pinch of salt can be mixed in this, and it can be taken thrice daily.
- Take equal amounts of ginger powder, black pepper, roasted cumin seeds, dried mint leaves, coriander, asafoetida, garlic and salt. Make a fine powder by grinding them together. Take half to one teaspoon of this powder with warm water two or three times a day (after meals).
- One teaspoon of ginger juice and one teaspoon of castor oil, mixed in half cup warm water, can be taken twice daily.
- If abdominal pain is associated with Diarrhoea then rub a little fresh ginger juice on stomach.
- Mix half teaspoon ajwain (omum seeds) with one quarter teaspoon baking soda and chew this powder with warm water.
- Mix equal amounts of roasted coriander, cumin and fennel seeds. Chew the mixture in half teaspoon dosage as and when required.
- If abdominal pain is due to indigestion, take one quarter cup of fresh onion juice with half teaspoon honey and half teaspoon black pepper powder.
- Take ginger tea twice or thrice daily.
- Boil half teaspoon crushed or ground tej patta (bay leaves) in a cup of hot water for about 10 minutes to make tea. Allow it to cool and add a pinch of cardamom and have it after every meal.
- Take a clove after meals.
- Take ten grams of jaggery after the meals in the form of small ball and allow it to dissolve in mouth slowly.
- Take half teaspoon small harad and jaggery in equal proportions after meals followed by a glass of water.
- Make a paste by following method and apply it on the affected areas:
o Take powdered dried peels of orange and mix them with equal amounts of gram flour (besan) or double amount of powderedmultani mitti.
o Soak this mixture in water for 15 minutes and make a thick paste, apply on acne.
o Wash the paste off after 10 minutes by lukewarm water.
- Apply paste of powdered dried peels of orange and rose water on every third and fourth day on the wet face instead of regular soaps.
- Mix equal quantities of rose water and lemon juice and apply it on face. Wash it off after half an hour with fresh water.
- Rub your face with lemon peel before taking bath and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Grind nutmeg in raw milk up to the consistency of a paste and apply it on face. Allow it to dry then rub it off with hands. Wash face with lukewarm water. Do this twice daily.
- Apply olive oil regularly on your face.
- Apply neem bark paste on acne.
- Fill a clear glass bottle with water, and cover it with blue cellophane paper. Put this bottle in sunlight for 2-3 hours. Drink this water (2-3 cups) daily.
- Drink aloe vera juice half a cup twice daily.
- Rub some melon on the skin at bedtime, and leave it on overnight.
- If hay fever accompanies allergy attack then take pure honey.
- Mix apple cider and honey in a glass of warm water to avert allergies.
- Ginseng powder can be an effective remedy for allergies.
- Use triphala powder (half to one teaspoon) daily at nights.
- Use neem oil on the exposed areas of skin to reduce the effect of environmental allergens.
- Put a clove in mouth and savour it.
- Chew two black pepper corns.
- Cut lemon into two pieces and add a pinch of black salt along with a pinch of finely powderedblack pepper. Heat it on low flames and take this twice daily.
- Wash and Soak 10-12 munakkas (dried grapes) overnight. Take out the seeds and chew the munakkas.
- Wash 25- 30 raisins and dip them in raw milk. Boil milk after one hour and chew raisins and drink hot milk thereafter.
- Take grape juice half hour after meals.
- Take spinach juice.
- Add one teaspoon turmeric powder in a cup of plain yogurt. Take this twice daily on empty stomach (preferably in early morning and afternoon)
- Store the drinking water in a copper vessel.
- Apply some coconut oil on the scalp and soles of feet. You can do this every night before going to bed.
- Apply a drop of sandalwood oil in area between your eye brows.
- Drink herbal teas (either plain tulsi or any other combination like chamomile- tulsi rose tea).
- A warm bath of ginger and baking soda will help in pacify the anxiety.
- Soak ten raw almonds overnight in water. Peel off their skins and grind them to a paste. Add this paste to a cup of warm milk. You can add some ginger, nutmeg and saffron to it. Now, take this milk.
- Add one teaspoon honey and a pinch of nutmeg powder in a cup of orange juice. Now, take this juice.
- Raw carrot or lettuce juice are beneficial in anxiety.
- Peel ginger and grate it. Add lemon juice and salt in it. Take this half an hour before meals.
- Add half teaspoon of triphala powder in a cup of hot water. Allow to cool to a reasonable temperature. Drink this water daily before retiring to bed.
- Take regular showers and bath with apple cider.
- Take ginger or rosemary tea.
- Crush the properly washed and peeled ginger. Use this crushed ginger compresses on the affected area as it can help in relieving the symptoms.
- Put some wintergreen plants in a bowl of boiling water. Cover head with towel and drape it over the bowl so that one can inhale the vapors.
- Add olive oil (two tablespoon) to a cup of warm milk. Take this milk before bedtime.
- Make a paste of red chilies (one teaspoon) and fresh ginger (one teaspoon). Mix this paste in half a cup of sesame oil and strain it. Gently rub this oil on the painful areas.
- Body massage (and particularly the affected joints) with sesame or mustard oil helps to reducepain .Camphor, wintergreen and cinnamon oils can also be beneficial for external application.
- Taking half a teaspoon of turmeric powder twice a day along with warm water helps in curing arthritis.
- Bake one or two eggplants. Mash them, and fry this in about 2 tablespoons of castor oil.Spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric, garlic and salt can be added to it while frying. This recipe can be taken once daily for two to three months.
- Put some ice in a plastic bag and seal it. Place this bag on and under each painful joint. Repeat it as and when required for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Make fine powder of suhaaga ka phoola and mulethi (licorice) and sieve it through a muslin cloth. Mix equal quantities of both the powders. Take half to one grams of this powder with warm water or honey twice or thrice daily.
- For children above one year, use finely powdered five leaves of tulsi (holy basil) with honeytwice daily.
- For children less than one year, give two drops of tulsi (holy basil) leaves juice (sieved through fine muslin cloth) with honey.
- Pine oil, can be used in the bathing water or a vaporizer can reduce the attacks of asthma.
- Steam inhalation of various essential oils like chamomile, eucalyptus or lavender can be used during an attack or just after the attack to ease panic.
- Mix one teaspoon cinnamon and one fourth teaspoon trikatu (saunth, mirch and pippli powder) in a cup of boiling water. let it steep for 10 minutes. Add one teaspoon honey in it and take this twice daily.
- Drink mulethi (licorice) and/or ginger tea.
- Add half teaspoon tej patta (bay leaf) and one fourth teaspoon pippli to one teaspoon honey. Take this twice or thrice daily.
- Rub some brown mustard oil on chest.
- Mix one teaspoon brown mustard oil and one teaspoon pure sugar. Take this twice or thrice daily on an empty stomach.
- For chronic bronchial asthma– Insert about seven cloves into a peeled banana and keep it overnight. Next morning eat the banana with cloves. Do not take any other thing up to an hour after taking this. After an hour drink a cup of hot water with some honey.
- Clean the affected area with tea tree oil on a cotton plug.
- Then apply the paste of aloe vera (one teaspoon) gel and turmeric powder ( half teaspoon).
- Use neem soap for washing your feet. Neem oil can be applied on the affected areas.
- Crush a garlic clove and rub it on feet, especially between the toes. Apply twice daily.
- Garlic or ginger are known to be good anti-fungal. Soak feet in a tub of warm water containing some crushed garlic cloves and a little alcohol for few minutes. Do it twice or thrice a day.