FRIGIDITY – PROBLEM
- Women with this problem have no interest or desire for sexual activity.
- Some may develop a fear about sexual act and sexual organs.
- There is decrease in or absence of sexual fantasies.
- There is decrease in frequency of intercourse.
- Women may complain of dryness of vagina.
- This may be situational i.e. one has decreased sexual desire with his or her regular partner or spouse.
- The condition may cause significant distress to the patient.
- This may be associated with anxiety or depression.