IMPOTENCY – HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH
Before beginning with the understanding of homeopathic management. First the patient must know that:
- Impotency is a treatable condition.
- Majority of the persons with impotency due to psychological problem can have normal life without any recurrence.
- The persons who have impotency due to some medical or surgical illness can also be treated.
- When the person is improving, spending more time with the partner is encouraged in order to express his sexual and non sexual problems.
- But if the problem persists, it can be helped by a Behavioral Programme in which the partner’s co-operation is a must.
When a person with any disease visits a homeopathic physician, the main objective of the physician is to cure the patient not only his disease. As according to homeopathic philosophy, a diseased individual is to be treated not a disease.
To follow this principle, a homeopathic physician tries to know his patient physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. Besides enquiring about the main complaint of the patient, he will also ask certain unique things like patients cravings and aversions, likes and dislikes, aggravating and ameliorating factors etc. As these symptoms represent the patient as an individual, different other having the same problem.
There is no single specific remedy for all the cases of impotency, therefore it becomes important to individualize each and every case.
The Homeopathic Remedies should be taken under the supervision of a qualified Homeopathic Consultant as self-treatment might complicate the case.
|Diminished or loss of sexual desire|
|Agnus castus, Argentum nitricum, Conium, Lycopodium, Nuphar luteum, Phosphoric acid, Sabal serrulata, Selenium|
|Agnus castus, Anacardium, Argentum nitricum, Caladium, Conium, Damiana, Gelsemium, Lycopodium, Nux vomica, Phosphoric acid, Sabal serrulata, Selenium, Yohimbinum|
|with deficient erection||Agnus castus, Calcarea carb, Conium, Lycopodium, Phosphoric acid, Selenium, Zincum metallicum|
|from sexual excess||Agnus castus, Staphysagria|
|from nerve involvement||Causticum, Nux vomica, Zincum metallicum|
|from alcohol abuse||Agaricus, Nux vomica|
|with mental depression||Agnus castus|
|in old men, with increased desire||Lycopodium, Selenium|