Homeopathic Approach

Home/Sexual Dysfunction/Perversions/Homeopathic Approach


One should seek help if :

  • the problem is causing marked distress to self and others.
  • there is impairment in social and occupational life.
  • one wants to leave it but is not able to do so.
  • directed by court of law.


The Homeopathic Remedies should be taken under the supervision of a qualified Homeopathic Consultant as self-treatment might complicate the case.

Perverted desires

Some of the homeopathic medicines that may help include:

Agnus castus, Fluoric acid, Nux vomica, Platina, Staphysagria