TYPES OF SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION
Most common sexual problems in Men
- Impotency: The individuals with this problem are not able to attain or maintain erection of penis until the completion of sexual activity. Most of the time they fail to penetrate the vagina.
- Premature ejaculation: In this condition the person ejaculates too early during sexual intercourse that leaves him as well as his partner unsatisfied.
- Loss of vitality (dhat/ semen/ vital fluid)
Most common sexual problems in Women
- Frigidity is defined as a lack of sexual desire in women. Women with this problem have:
- no interest or desire in sexual activity.
- decreased or no sexual fantasies.
- decrease in frequency of intercourse.
- Vaginismus is defined as pain due to spasm of vagina while penetration.
- Female orgasmic dysfunction is when the women is unable to achieve orgasm.
Sexual problems common in Men and Women
- Homosexual tendencies
- Dyspareunia is defined as painful sexual intercourse.
- Perversions are defined as unusual sexual urges or behaviors that are recurrent and sexually arousing and involve unusual activities, objects or situation and causes marked distress to self and others.
- Problems related to Masturbation.
- Transsexuals (Gender identity problem)