- Sit with both legs stretched, heels together.
- Place the palms on the floor by the side of the buttocks.
- Make the spine, neck and head erect.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (Sthiti):Dandasana
- Bend the right knee and place the right foot on the left thigh.
- Make sure that the right ankle is far enough over the thigh, to be free for rotation.
- Hold the right ankle below with the right hand to support the ankle.
- Hold the toes of the right foot with the left hand.
- With the help of the left hand, slowly rotate the right foot ten times clockwise and then ten times anti clockwise.
- Repeat the same with the left foot placed on the right thigh.
- If possible, insert the fingers between the toes and do this practice to make it more effective.
- Breathe in on the upward movement and breathe out while coming down.
- It can be practiced with normal breathing as well.