- Sit with both legs stretched, heels together.
- Place the palms on the floor by the side of the buttocks.
- Make the spine, neck and head erect.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (Sthiti):Dandasana
- Sit with the legs outstretched and feet slightly apart.
- Place the palms slightly behind the buttocks, fingers pointing backwards.
- Slightly bend backward taking support of the straight arms.
- Keep the back erect.
- Focus your awareness on the toes.
- Bend the toes slowly forward and backward.
- Keep the feet upright and the ankles motionless and relaxed during the practice.
- Hold each position (forward and backward) for a few seconds.
- Practise with normal breathing .
- Repeat 10 times.
- This practice can also be done while sitting in a chair.
- If necessary, do this practice with each foot separately.