- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
- The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Tadasana
Stage 1 (Arms in front)
- Stretch out your arms in front , keeping them parallel to the ground at shoulder level.
- Simultaneously give the fingers of both hands the shape of the hood of a cobra.
- Now stiffen the entire length of the arms from the shoulder joints to the finger tips as much as possible so that they start trembling.
- Maintain this for about a minute.
Stage 2 ( Arms bent)
- Bend the arms at the elbows so that the hands are near the chest. Repeat the same practice.
- Tighten the arms until they start trembling
- If you cannot hold the arms trembling for a minute, hold it as long as is possible.
- Repeat it for few rounds.