- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
- The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position (Sthiti):Tadasana
- Raise your right foot forward with a jerk at the right knee and then take it backward hitting the buttock with the heel.
- Repeat ten times.
- Then repeat it with the left leg.
- Keep the upper part of the body erect and firm.
- You can place your hands on the waist, if you like.
- While taking the leg back, the heel must hit the buttock.
III. Breathing Normal.
- It is known to be beneficial for rheumatic conditions of the knees as it improves the circulation of blood in this region.