- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
- The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position(Sthiti):Tadasana
- Stretch the arms sideways at shoulder level with palms facing downwards.
- Bend the elbows and spread out and stretch all the fingers.
- Bring the palms near the chest.
- Now, move the palms up and down vigorously from the wrist.
- Feel the strong tightness and stretch in the fingers and palms.
- Normal breathing.