- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
- The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position (Sthiti):Tadasana
Stage 1 (Arms stretched in front)
- Stretch your arms straight in front of the chest at shoulder level, keeping them parallel to the ground .
- Make tight fists of your hands (palms facing down).
- Now, move the fists up and down vigorously from the wrists.
- Repeat 10 rounds.
Stage 2 ( Arms bent)
- Stretch your arms sideways at the shoulder level, keeping them parallel to the ground.
- Now bend them at the elbows and bring the hands near the chest, palms facing downwards.
- Make loose fists of your hands and move them up and down from the wrist with force.
- The movement should be from the wrists and forceful and vigorous.
- While bringing your fists up and down , try to touch the forearm.
- Keep the arms as stiff as possible.
III. Breathing Normal breathing.