- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
- The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Tadasana
- Clench the fists and stretch your arms forward at shoulder height.
- While inhaling, squat down as much as possible.
- Hold your breath, stand up while your arms describe one full circle in a manner of rowing a boat.
- On completion of the circle , the arms should be held before the chest, fists touching each other then exhale sharply while pulling the arms slightly backwards and expanding the chest.
- Repeat 10 times.
- The knees should remain close to each other all through.
- The feet should remain on the ground all through.