- Lie down on the back with the legs, feet and knees together.
- Stretch the hands straight above the head, biceps touching the ears and the palms facing the ceiling.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position(Sthiti): Supine
- Place the palms on either side of the head on the ground above the shoulders. Fingers facing the shoulders. Bend the knees and fold the legs. The heels close the sides of the buttocks.
- With palms and the soles of the feet as four points of support, raise the trunk making an arch convex upwards to look like a wheel.
- Maintain this position for a minute.