Parivrtta literally means revolved, turned around or back. Trikona is a triangle. This posture is a revolving triangle posture.
- Stand erect with feet close together, knees together.
- Hands along the thighs with fingers stretched out.
The legs, trunk and the head aligned in a straight line.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Tadasana
- Take the feet around one meter apart while raising the hand to horizontal position.
- Slowly bend the waist to bring the right hand over the left foot, without bending the knees.
- Left hand stretched up vertically and turning the head towards left hand, looking at the fingers.
- Maintain the posture for about a minute.
- Come back to Tadasana.
- Repeat the same on the left side.
- If possible rest the palms on the ground outside the foot.
- Bring the chest close to the thigh to perform properly.