- Lie down on the abdomen with legs together, toes pointing outwards and soles of the feet facing up.
- Chin touching the ground.
- Stretch the hands straight above the head, biceps touching the ears and palms resting on the ground.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Prone
- Make fists with the thumb tucked inside and rest them under the thighs.
- Breathe in and hold the breath. Raise the legs up together from the waist without bending the knees.
- Maintain the posture for sometime. Slowly bring down the legs while breathing out.
- Relax in Makarasana.
- Pull up the knee caps and squeeze the buttocks to improve the posture.