- Stand with the feet together or about 10 cms apart and arms by the sides.
- Balance the body and distribute the weight on feet equally.
- Raise the arm over the head. Interlock the fingers and turn the palms upwards.
- Place the hand on top of the head.
- Inhale and stretch the arm and shoulders and chest upwards. Raise the heels coming up on to the toes.
- Stretch the whole body from toes to the fingers, while maintaining balance.
- Hold the breath in this position for a few seconds.
- Breathe out, lower the heels and bring the hands to the top of the head.
- Repeat the same for eight to ten rounds.