Waist twisting posture
- Stand with the feet about half a meter apart and arms by the side.
- Inhale deeply while raising the arm to the shoulder level. Breathe out and twist the body to the left.
- Bring the right hand to the left shoulder and wrap the left arm around the back. Look over the left shoulder as far as possible.
- Keep the back of the neck straight and imagine the top of the spine is the fixed point around which the head turns.
- Accentuate the twist and try to gently stretch the abdomen.
- Breathe in and return to the starting position.
- Perform the rotation smoothly without jerking or stiffness.
- Repeat the same with the other side.
- Practice eight to ten times each side.