Sliced boiled eggs
- Hard boiled eggs-4
- 1 tsp unsalted sweet butter
- 1 Tbs. sesame seeds
- Cumin seeds to taste
- Garam masala to taste
- Turmeric powder to taste
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Heat the sweet butter in a skillet (omelete pan) and add all the spices with sesame seeds in it.
- Cook this for 30 seconds.
- Now, add eggs in it. Cook the eggs for two minutes and serve warm or at room temperature.
Prominent taste- Sweet, Pungent, Serves-2
- Boiled basmati (long-grain) rice-1/2 Cup
- Boiled sweet peas-1/4 cup
- Sweet currants to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Nutmeg powder to taste
- Mix all the ingredients and serve hot.
Prominent taste- Sweet, Sour, Serves-2