- Gingerroot- 2 large pieces (about 6 inches)
- Limejuice of 6 lemons
- Honey- 4 Tbs
- Cayenne- a pinch
- Cut the ginger into 1 inch pieces and press them through a juicer.
- Blend this juice with other ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Prominent taste- Sweet, Pungent, Astringent Makes-1 Cup.
- Yogurt (nonfat or low fat) or curd- ¼ Cup
- Sweeteners (depending on the Prakriti)- according to taste
- Rose water
- Combine all the ingredients in a large jar and shake. You can use a blender also.
- Refrigerate until 30 minutes before serving.
Prominent taste- Sweet, Sour Serves-1