- Whole-wheat chapati-1
- Boiled chickpeas-1/3 cup
- Fresh corn kernels- 1/3 cup
- Celery leaves (chopped)-1 Tbs.
- Cliantro (chopped)- 1 Tbs.
- Limejuice according to taste
- Carrot (shredded)- 1 Tbs.
- Honey to taste.
- Preheat the microwave oven at 400o F.
- Brush the chapati from both the sides with warm salted water.
- Now bake this chapati in a oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients and place them on the top of chapati.
Prominent taste- Tridoshic. Serves-1.
- Cooked brown rice-1/2 Cup
- Sweet avocado (cut into bite-size pieces)-1/2
- Diced celery- 2 Tbs.
- Fresh fennel bulb or fennel seeds to taste
- Dried blueberries to taste
- Sweet raisins to taste
- Fresh chopped dill
- Fresh chives
- Lime dressing
- Combine all the ingredients and serve at room temperature.
Prominent taste- Sweet, Pungent. Serves-1