If you want to check out how different systems compare with respect to the disease you have selected, click on the parameter you would like to compare.
Compare Systems of Medicine for other Diseases
Parameter : Precautions
- Avoidance of coffee, Chinese and other herbs, spiced chocolates, highly spiced dishes and strong smelling food like garlic, onion, cardamom, cinnamon, clove and other things like camphor, agarbati, and perfumes as they prevent the action of the homeopathic remedy.
- Avoid self-medication and take the medicines as directed by your doctor
- Avoid excessive shampooing and blow drying
- Avoid the use of hair dyes, gels or any other harsh cosmetics on hair.
- Proper shampooing of hair
- Adequate diet
- Avoid self-medication
||Advised management along with the suggested guidelines are to be adhered to and avoid self medication.