- Lie down on the abdomen with legs together, toes pointing outwards and soles of the feet facing up.
- Chin touching the ground.
- Stretch the hands straight above the head, biceps touching the ears and palms resting on the ground.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Prone
- Breathe in and simultaneously raise the trunk, head, the stretched out arms and legs off the ground keeping the legs and the arms straight.
- Support the body on the abdomen only. This position resembles a boat.
- Breathe out. Return to the starting position.
- This completes one round. Continue ten rounds.