Baddha Konasana exercise
- Sit with both legs stretched, heels together.
- Place the palms on the floor by the side of the buttocks.
- Make the spine, neck and head erect.
- Close the eyes.
I. Starting position (Sthiti): Dandasana
- Fold both the legs, heels are held against each other and pull them as close to the body as possible, trying to touch the perineum with the heels.
- Interlock the fingers and place the hands under the feet and keep the spine erect.
- Now, while exhaling slowly bend the trunk forwards from the waist trying to touch the floor with the forehead.
- Maintain the final position as long as comfortable with normal breathing.
- Then come up, release the hands, unfold the legs and relax in leg stretch sitting position.
- While bending forward, you can use the elbows to push the knee towards the floor.
- Bend forwards as far as comfortable.
- Maintain awareness in the pelvic region.